BVIABC Volunteer Opportunities
Joining a committee is a great way to develop your leadership skills, develop new talents, and meet new colleagues.
Here are some of the things our volunteers do:
Professional Development Committee:
- Help plan the chapter’s professional development lunches, workshops, and networking events
- Meet and greet members and guests at chapter events
- Manage our chapter’s web site
- Help administer the chapter’s social media presence
- Produce the chapter’s monthly e-newsletter, The BVIABC Communicator.
- Take photographs of members and activities
- Market IABC and our chapter to members and non-members
- Recruit new members
- Plan and organize our annual awards competition and event
- Judge awards competitions for other IABC chapters
- Facilitate special interest groups
- Mentor other BVIABC members and students
Are you ready to make the most of your IABC membership? Contact a board member and discuss how you can apply your talent to make BVIABC even better.